Saturday 15 June 2013

Pre-IHSW Update

I'm just checking in with my IHSW goals, so this post will be very short. I'll be back on Monday with updates and more news. Here are my goals...

1) Start and finish all DMC on part one of PR Mystery SAL 2013
2) Finish-finish Always Time for Tea (the original)
3) Prepare Always Time for Tea (the second one) for finishing
4) Make significant progress on H (bonus points if I get a page finish)
5) Work on one other WIP (undecided which as of yet)

And just because, here's the latest update on H...


Looking good, huh?

Happy IHSW!

Heather xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather

    Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    I would love to enter you into the giveaway but you need to become a follower of my blog first.
    Happy stitching (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. "H" looks great
    Good luck with your weekend stitching goals :)

    ReplyDelete