Monday 16 December 2013

AAN "Tea"

Yup, I'm still here, and with a FINISH!


Design: Tea
Designer: Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks
Fabric: 28ct Beetle Shell (Jodyri Designs)
Threads: Oink! and Perfect Purples (Jodyri Designs)
Started: 7th November 2013
Finished: 10th December 2013

I really enjoyed this stitch, which I did as a SAL on Facebook with four other ladies. There's talk of doing Hot Chocolate and Coffee from the same series next year, which is very tempting, so this has gone to the side, in the hopes that I can afford one day to get them framed together. This is the first time I've tried railroading, too, and I've been pretty pleased at how easy it is.

I've moved onto the Jodyri Designs' TARDIS I started a while back, and I'm trying to get in a 10x10 square a day on Mourning by Austitch. Meanwhile, I'm still working out what SALs I'm gonna do next year, since new exciting ones keep appearing, and Jo who can't think of a clever nickname brought a few more to my attention. Hopefully I'll get my brain in gear in the next few days and work out my 2014 stitching plan!

Happy stitching :)

Heather xx

3 comments:

  1. I really like the Beetle Shell fabric... quite beautiful with the thread choice. Nicely done, I am doing the coffee one myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful peace of work. It probably looks even more magnificent in real life. I look forward to seeing what SALs you join ... in case I fancy any of them. I have so far decided on 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the threads. Very nice work! Compliments

    ReplyDelete